Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Getting better

Sheana, the love of my life has been extremly patient with me these past 2 weeks. I'm diving into an endeavor that I am only somewhat familiar with. I partially blame her for giving me the motivation to do something that I've never done before. Hopefully it will lessen the blow if we are not as successful as I hope to be. Nevermind that.

I am starting a Crossfit affiliate at Dynorock in Arlington Texas. They have a strong client base so it should help in getting this affiliate off the ground. We have a ways to go before actually affiliating. We have not used 'Crossfit' as a selling point but will adhere to many of there standards. Becoming an affiliate is a goal we hope to obtain very soon.

Short and Sweet.

Here is a photo of our gym.

David

No comments:

Post a Comment