Monday, August 17, 2009

Ranger Game


Here goes my attempt at blogging. What has led me to start blogging is quite a surprise, it is a story for another time. I certainly do not feel important enough to have a blog so that is not the reason.


I have quite a bit to learn on how to blog what is appropriate and more importantly what is not appropriate. I'm sure I will have qite few inappropriate speed bumps on this blog. But I guess if a person doesn't like it they don't have to read it.


My first post is of the Ranger Game. I'm embarressed to say this but this is my first Ranger game all season. My family used to make games on a regular basis. Every season held high hopes just to see those high hopes dashed by losing season after season...that might not be true, it is just as likely increasing beer prices.
Witnessed this at the game check it out: http://www.bustedcoverage.com/?p=18609

Either way first game this year, first blog post ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment